Virtual Meetings Track
One Click. Everyone in your virtual meeting is one click away from being gone. Give them a reason to pay attention. This program will equip you with techniques to break through the white noise so you can run engaging, effective, and collaborative virtual meetings. You’ll discover how to keep meetings on track and outcome-oriented, use slides effectively to drive dialogue and actively involve everyone in decision-making. Your virtual meetings will transform into more dynamic, productive, and energizing experiences—a win-win for you and your team
- Identify and begin to minimize weak language – anything that does not add value to your message.
- Replace abstruse, data-heavy decks with nimble presentations that support you…rather than the other way around.
- Leverage technology to optimize virtual presence while screen sharing.
- Validate objections to demonstrate empathy and build trust before you pivot to your solution.
- Leverage the power of inquiry to turn difficult questions into opportunities for deeper dialogue.
- Open pitches powerfully to connect with your audience right off the bat and prime them for your message.
PROGRAM OVERVIEW (Four, 90-minute sessions to be completed within 2 weeks):
Engage Your Audience (90 Minutes) – From virtual team meetings to client calls to company all-hands, when your listeners truly feel engaged, you’ll earn trust and inspire follow-through. Discover expert strategies to guarantee participation, create conversation, and drive results in a virtual environment.
Present Powerfully with Slides (90 Minutes) – Why does it always feel like the slides are running the meeting? Visual presentations can add a lot (and are often essential), but we don’t want to put them in charge. Activate your audience with new tools that maximize your deck’s impact without letting it take over.
Virtual Audience Management (90 Minutes) – Sometimes meetings take an unexpected turn, whether because of a tough question, a content pivot, or a distracted (or disruptive) audience member. In this session, you’ll increase your agility as a meeting facilitator to expertly manage challenging group dynamics and keep your team focused on driving decisions and results.
Close with Commitment (90 Minutes) – Ever leave a meeting without a clear sense of what was accomplished? Learn how to close meetings to inspire action and achieve tangible outcomes; then apply your new techniques to a real-world meeting scenario.