Virtual Client Conversations
Struggling to conduct dynamic product demos and pitches in a virtual environment? No doubt about it: it’s challenging to connect with prospective clients and present information in an engaging and compelling way over video calls. In this interactive program, you’ll leverage conversational intelligence and stakeholder engagement techniques to achieve new levels of success in virtual client meetings. From creating a confident first impression to turning dry data points into captivating stories, you’ll come away with practical skills for delivering a convincing value proposition to any client, regardless of the setting.
- Identify and begin to minimize weak language – anything that does not add value to your message.
- Replace abstruse, data-heavy decks with nimble presentations that support you…rather than the other way around.
- Leverage technology to optimize virtual presence while screen sharing.
- Validate objections to demonstrate empathy and build trust before you pivot to your solution.
- Leverage the power of inquiry to turn difficult questions into opportunities for deeper dialogue.
- Open pitches powerfully to connect with your audience right off the bat and prime them for your message.
PROGRAM OVERVIEW (Four, 90-minute sessions to be completed within 2 weeks):
Virtual Presence (90 Minutes) – Master the magic formula to gain respect, forge stronger relationships, and increase your influence during any virtual client meeting or presentation, at any stage of your career. In this hands-on session, you’ll discover strategies (and science!) to overcome fear and position yourself as an invaluable partner.
Engaging Virtual Demos (90 Minutes) – Why does it always feel like the slides are running the meeting? Visual presentations can add a lot (and are often essential), but we don’t want to put them in charge. Activate your audience with new tools that maximize your deck’s impact without letting it take over your client demos and pitches.
Handle Tough Questions and Objections (90 Minutes) – If fear, hesitation, and uncertainty were removed from every customer interaction, imagine what your quota (and your career) would look like. Through a nuanced and agile way of handling objections, you’ll discover how to confidently anticipate and address your customer’s concerns, shift their perspective from objection to opportunity, and motivate them to take action.
Virtual Storytelling (90 Minutes) – Use creative opening and storytelling techniques to capture your clients’ attention and deliver a winning value proposition in your pitches. By creating a powerful and relevant narrative around your solution, you’ll build credibility and communicate more effectively—and your customer will feel confident that they’ve picked the best solution from the best partner.