In today’s fast-paced, competitive landscape, sales teams face a growing list of challenges with every customer interaction. That’s where you come in.
As a Sales Coach with Own The Room, you’ll help customer-facing teams unlock the mindsets and strategies they need to build stronger connections, foster customer loyalty, and open up new business opportunities. You’ll also have the opportunity to shape our newest Sales training programs as we design, test, and launch them to new and existing clients.
Learn more about our Sales Coach requirements:
- You love Sales, and have a passion for helping people grow.
- You have 7-10 years of sales experience, at least 5 years of which were in a quota-bearing sales role. You can draw on real examples and stories, to be seen by our clients not just as a Coach, but as a peer. Sales experience in advertising, technology, media, health, manufacturing, or financial & professional services is preferred.
- Sales management experience is preferred.
- Sales training experience is strongly preferred. If you don’t have formal experience, you are an effective trainer, mentor or coach informally. Other people tell you that you shine in these areas.
- You are at a point in your career where you have flexibility to work with us at least 3-4 days a month, with potential for more as you grow with us.
- You have a terrific personality, are charismatic, can remember names, and can connect with people from diverse backgrounds.
- You have a positive outlook, good follow-through, and no drama.
- You are a lifelong learner, and you embrace feedback as a gift that helps you grow.
- You have mastered the English language and can deliver complex training programs in English. Native proficiency in another language is a plus.
- You are excited to learn and deliver training according to the Own The Room methodology. At the same time, you can innovate, think on your feet and react to unexpected obstacles, all while maintaining a sense of humor.
READY TO PUT YOUR PASSION TO WORK?
Because we’re committed to working with the best-of-the-best, our application process is very competitive. In fact, we often receive hundreds of applications for only a handful of positions. Our Coaching department reviews them all on a rolling basis, and we’re excited to see yours soon!
In order to be considered, you must complete the online application, including submitting your credentials and two short videos. Here’s what we’re looking for in the videos:
- Your first video should help us get to know you better. Tell us what you’re passionate about and share why you want to be a Coach with Own The Room.
- In your second video, show off your stellar coaching abilities by teaching us a skill, concept, or best practice related to sales or communication.
- Showcase your talents and personality. Have fun, use props, get creative!
- Please make sure that both videos are no longer than 2 minutes.
Kindly allow 2 weeks for us to review your initial application materials and get back to you with next steps.