Communication is a key ingredient to success in practically every business scenario. And yet, even some of the most driven professionals lack the confidence and skills they need to communicate effectively. Now’s your chance to change that.
As a Communication Coach with Own The Room, you’ll help leaders at all levels unleash their potential to motivate, inspire and connect. From the entry-level employee ready to speak up in meetings, to the CEO guiding a company towards growth, you’ll go to work knowing you’ve helped countless professionals improve their careers and lives.
Learn more about our Communication Coach requirements:
- You know firsthand the power of effective communication and are passionate about helping others grow their skillset.
- You have 7-10 years of experience in business or the public sector, and can draw on those examples and stories to build rapport and gain credibility with the high-level executives and leaders who train with us. A background in leadership, management, sales, media, or customer service will be particularly helpful to our customers.
- You are at a point in your career where you have flexibility to work with us at least 3-4 days a month, with potential for more as you grow with us.
- You have a terrific personality, are charismatic, can remember names, and can connect with people from diverse backgrounds.
- You have a positive outlook, good follow-through, and no drama.
- You are a lifelong learner, and you embrace feedback as a gift that helps you grow.
- You have mastered the English language and can deliver complex training programs in English. Native proficiency in another language is a plus.
- You are excited to learn and deliver training according to the Own The Room methodology. At the same time, you can innovate, think on your feet and react to unexpected obstacles, all while maintaining a sense of humor.
READY TO PUT YOUR PASSION TO WORK?
Because we’re committed to working with the best-of-the-best, our application process is very competitive. In fact, we often receive hundreds of applications for only a handful of positions. Our Coaching department reviews them all on a rolling basis, and we’re excited to see yours soon!
In order to be considered, you must complete the online application, including submitting your credentials and two short videos. Here’s what we’re looking for in the videos:
- Your first video should help us get to know you better. Tell us what you’re passionate about and share why you want to be a Coach with Own The Room.
- In your second video, show off your stellar coaching abilities by teaching us a skill, concept, or best practice related to sales or communication.
- Showcase your talents and personality. Have fun, use props, get creative!
- Please make sure that both videos are no longer than 2 minutes.
Kindly allow 2 weeks for us to review your initial application materials and get back to you with next steps.
We are not accepting new applications at this time. If you would like to become a Coach with Own The Room, please check back in the fall for our next Coach Academy dates.